Welcome to Follow the blog

söndag 27 augusti 2017

Crafts & Me Image from Alessia Innocenti

Hi Friends
I have Colored this wonderful Image today and I really Love this one!! I have used my copics and I have write the combo down for you if you want to know what pens I used:0))

You will find this Image by this Alessia Innocenti In the Store Crafts & Me  and theres many more of Alessia in the Store that I know that you will Love :0))


Heres some links for you



Do you want to see how I make this kind of Backgrounds you welcome to Copic Europa Blogg to se a photo Turtorial Step by step over there
Step by step Turtorial over at Copic Europa



Heres some links for you





Copic Combo:
Skin: E50 53 04 13 04 E15 29 R20 E000
Eyes: YR21 E23 25 29
Hair: Y02 06 08 E15 18 13 YR24
Dress: B000 BG000+ BG72 B34 B39 BG75 78

Heres some links for you



Have a Great day Everyone!!

HUGS 

Cicci With the Pen

Design-team Member at Crafts and Me 



4 kommentarer:

  1. Another card with so many WOW's an exceptional card with beautiful colours and background too.
    Faith
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great background and beautiful card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! Stunning card. <3 Love the coloring.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    Hugs Dt Line

    SvaraRadera