Welcome to Follow the blog

tisdag 30 oktober 2018

New Anything Goes Challenge TTCRD Sponsor: Di's Digi Stamps

Hi Everyone
I hope you all have a great time!!

Time for a New Anything Goes Challenge Over at TTCRD Challenge blog
Sponsor: Di's Digi Stamps
Prize: $12 Voucher


Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and it’s just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


This Week I have Used an Image from JadeDragonne 


 
Heres some Links for you



Heres some Links for you


Heres some Links for you

Have a Wonderful Day!!

HUGS 
Cicci
Design-Team Leader TTCRD

I Playing  In this Challenge

3 kommentarer:

  1. I LOVE her images and you've certainly done it justice, it's Gorgeous.
    Faith
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful images and great coloring. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/10/wk-44-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous image with such amazing colouring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    SvaraRadera