Welcome to Follow the blog

tisdag 24 juli 2018

New ATG-Challenge over at TTCRD Sponsor: Di's Digi Designs Image From JadeDragonne Cupcake Sweetheart

Hi Crafty Friends
I hope you all enjoy the summer and have a little time off from work
I have a great time here in Sweden and colour a lot and Visit the Beach and drink a lot of coffie with friends!!!!
 Love the summer!!
Time for a New ATG-challenge today over at TTCRD Challenge-blog
Welcome to join us!!!
We love to see you beautiful creations over at our place

Sponsor this week is

Prize- $12 Voucher


Blurb
Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!





Paper for Colouring with copic markers: 4cc Gsm
Copic Combo:
Skin: E35 31 53 11 13 50 51 R22 RV00
Hair and other Red: R14 24 39 89 37 35 E47 15
Clothes: Y00 02 B000 BG49 BG06
Eyes and Blue details: B29 B00 000 BG06
lilac: V09 06 05 04
Green: YG13 11 G28 29 YG00 03 06
Stars: Y08 02 00 21
Background with Various ink: FYR1FRV1 FBG2
I have used Copic Markers
Combo


I Playing in this Challenge

Have a Lovely Day and thank you for your visit anytime

HUGS and SMILES
:0))
Cicci 
Design-teamleader TTCRD


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar